This abode in farmlands of Jarar near Chambal has 6 rustic cottages built in a manner keeping in mind the existing flora. Every cottage offers a luxurious ambience blend along with natural aesthetics of Chambal wildlife sanctuary. Lodge offers private dining at natural interactions, locations and encourages community dining for in-house guests. Guests are looked after by the local host family and entertained by their folklore. Our lodge guests are able to spot jackals, jungle cats, civets, multitude of avian fauna and butterflies.
Our lodge in Chambal Wildlife Sanctuary offers
• 6 rustic cottages - made with combining essentials for comfort of travellers and natural aesthetics.
• Private Outside area with bonfire facilities for each cottage.
• Large bay windows overlooking the farmlands.
• Local wildlife curated artwork.
• Air-conditioning with private unit in each cottage.
• 24 hours power backup.
• Complimentary organic toiletries and bathroom essentials.
• Spacious bathrooms with 24 hours hot and cold water.